The CEO and Founder of NerdWallet talks fintech, customer finance plus the modifications being coming
Ten years ago there clearly was nowhere to visit compare customer finance services and products via a independent site. You were pretty much on your own when it came to research whether it was credit cards, personal loans, saving accounts. Today it’s very different.
My guest that is next on Lend Academy Podcast is Tim Chen, the CEO and Founder of NerdWallet.
within just a decade Tim and their team have built NerdWallet into among the names that are trusted customer finance.
In this podcast you shall discover:
- Exactly Exactly How NerdWallet got started.
- The various verticals they cover in customer finance.
- just How NerdWallet is significantly diffent towards the loves of Credit Karma and Bankrate.
- The sorts of fintech solutions that Tim finds many exciting.
- Today the consumer finance categories where they receiving the most traffic.
- exactly exactly What switches into the NerdWallet Rating?
- The way they decide which companies make it within their groups.
- just just How their business structure works.
- The way they find their clients and just why they donвЂ™t do much compensated marketing.
- Why customers continue steadily to make bad economic alternatives.
- TimвЂ™s take on the effect of this growing amount of electronic banking institutions.
- The scale that NerdWallet reaches today.
- Why they’re not seeking to expand internationally.
- Their split between mobile and desktop users.
- exactly What Tim and their group are dedicated to on the next one year.
Click to learn Podcast Transcription (Comprehensive Text Variation) Below
PODCAST TRANSCRIPTION SESSION NO. 196/TIM CHEN