First of all, It’s necessary to Ascertain that circular saw is Acceptable for a particular job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a machine, which is a saw mounted onto a frame. Requires free space in the workshop, and sometimes another room. Made such a round saw for permanent processing of timber, and in massive volumes.
- Table – the prior version in mini, installed on another workbench or desk, is also employed for sawing a massive volume of wood, by way of example, during the building of the bath.
- Manual – a mobile device, designed for processing workpieces in different planes. Here is the most common sort of circular saw, but the strongest of the clarified. When functioning, it requires periodic rest, and can be used for sawing small quantities of material.
Hand-held tool is more flexible than static variants. It costs much more economical, but under specific conditions is able to deal with the same tasks, though with less efficacy. When choosing it, you should be guided moyakovka.ru by the criteria below.
According to the type of power source, circular electrical saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, they need a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection alternative – the requirement to have an energy grid at the area of work, as well as some inconvenience of operation because of the cable.
- Cordless – work in stand alone mode, also need the existence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of performance isn’t confined by anything. Depending on battery capability, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second choice is reasonable to buy only if for some reason it is not possible to use the mains found. Type of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also specific versions of the tool:
Submersible saws – come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference lies in the fact that the saw blade in the first position is within the workpiece, capable to descend into the centre. This enables you to begin cutting not with the border of this material, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. A number of them handle wood both well.
The width of the disk directly depends on the ability of the saw’s electrical motor. The more powerful the tool, the larger the disk it is able to rotate, the more stable the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the length of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. In addition, powerful saws enable you to process heavier substance, but in addition they are thicker. Therefore, for example, models at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kW – about 4 kg.
According to the energy gears could be broken as follows:
- Up to 0.8 kW – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of ordinary power, can cope with many household tasks.
- More than 1,2 kW – generators for professional use.
The Way to choose a circular saw: professional tips
The bigger the diameter of the disc, the more powerful the electric motor needs to function, the thicker the workpieces the saw may use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a particular disc will fit the chosen saw. The most frequent criteria here would be 20 and 30 mm.
At greater speeds, less torque is needed for sawing, which means dense material is much easier to deal with. Keep in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of this material at the place of contact with the saw gains, exactly the identical plastic or laminate needs less RPM. Ideally, it’s far better to pick a saw with flexible speed.